Professional dental cleaning is the main pillar of dental prophylaxis in a quality-oriented practice. During the one-hour session, a specially trained prophylaxis assistant will perform a sophisticated procedure for highest cleanliness. Moreover, the assistant will provide you with useful tips to keep your teeth healthy.
A session includes:
- General examination
- Staining of teeth to highlight cleaning deficits
- In-depth removal of scales by ultrasound and manual instruments using magnification
- Gentle removal of plaque and tartar by Airflow
- Cleaning of interdental spaces with special brushes
- Polishing of all cleaned teeth
- Final fluoridation of your teeth
Upon request: enrolment in our recall system
Finally, we will also explain various techniques for dental cleaning at home.